University of Warwick accreditation
A wide range of our undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, as well as some higher level apprenticeships, are accredited and awarded by the University of Warwick, a prestigious Russell Group university ranked 8th in the UK by The Guardian 2023 league table.
Building on our academic excellence, this means that these courses are developed by us and delivered in our world-class facilities at University College Birmingham, but graduates will receive their final awards from the University of Warwick.
In The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022, the University of Warwick was named University of the Year for Teaching Quality, as well as being ranked runner-up in the University of the Year category.
Select an option below to view the list of courses accredited by each University
- University of Warwick (34)
- University College Birmingham (25)
University of Warwick
An accreditation to support student ambitions
What benefits does the accreditation bring?
Our two universities are innovative, imaginative and have distinctive and collective strengths, and this forward-thinking partnership is designed to benefit our students and their professional ambitions, as well as the regional economy.
As part of the accreditation, the partnership with the University of Warwick gives students the opportunity to:
- Tap into exciting undergraduate and postgraduate study and research opportunities, as well as higher and degree apprenticeships that not only meet sector-recognised standards, but are accredited by a leading Russell Group university – whatever a student's background
- Access the broad employer networks of both universities, supporting and helping students achieve strong employability outcomes
- Access online learning and library resources that complement our own award-winning library services and hi-tech learning environments
IN THE NEWS – find out more about our partnership.
Our students accredited by the University of Warwick
Retired from the British Navy through injury, Kanyi was working for HM Customs and Excise in London when he made a key life decision: to go back into educationRead more
The accreditation of Laura’s course by the University of Warwick was a real selling point when choosing her degree.Read more
Phil ventured into a master’s in Aviation Management at University College Birmingham to expand on knowledge he gained while studying tourism.Read more
Already a successful businessman as CEO of a logistics company, Victor decided to start a new educational journey with a foundation degree at University College Birmingham.Read more
Sharing in excellence
- Two Midlands universities with first-class reputations
- Both business-facing and entrepreneurial
- Progressive partnership opening up employment opportunities
- Benefiting undergraduates, postgraduates and degree apprentices
- Strengthening regional economic recovery
University College Birmingham
University College Birmingham is home to 7,500 students on a wide range of programmes, from apprenticeships and college courses to degrees and postgraduate qualifications.Read more
UCB - Apply Direct
Apply directly to University College Birmingham and avoid UCAS charges and personal statements.Read more