University of Warwick accreditation
STARTING JANUARY 2022
From January 2022, a wide range of our undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, as well as some higher level apprenticeships, will be accredited and awarded by the University of Warwick, a prestigious Russell Group university ranked 6th in the UK by The Guardian 2022 league table.
Building on our academic excellence, this means that these courses are developed by us and delivered in our world-class facilities at University College Birmingham, but graduates will receive their final awards from the University of Warwick.
In The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022, the University of Warwick was named University of the Year for Teaching Quality, as well as being ranked runner-up in the University of the Year category.
Select an option below to view the list of courses accredited by each University
- University of Warwick (34)
- University College Birmingham (28)
International Hospitality and Tourism Management BA (Hons) / FdA
This course is subject to validation and approval
University of Warwick
An accreditation to support student ambitions
What benefits does the accreditation bring?
Our two universities are innovative, imaginative and have distinctive and collective strengths, and this forward-thinking partnership is designed to benefit our students and their professional ambitions, as well as the regional economy.
As part of the accreditation, the partnership with the University of Warwick gives students the opportunity to:
- Tap into exciting undergraduate and postgraduate study and research opportunities, as well as higher and degree apprenticeships that not only meet sector-recognised standards, but are accredited by a leading Russell Group university – whatever a student's background
- Access the broad employer networks of both universities, supporting and helping students achieve strong employability outcomes
- Access online learning and library resources that complement our own award-winning library services and hi-tech learning environments
IN THE NEWS – find out more about our partnership.
Sharing in excellence
- Two Midlands universities with first-class reputations
- Both business-facing and entrepreneurial
- Progressive partnership opening up employment opportunities
- Benefiting undergraduates, postgraduates and degree apprentices
- Strengthening regional economic recovery
University College Birmingham
University College Birmingham is home to 7,500 students on a wide range of programmes, from apprenticeships and college courses to degrees and postgraduate qualifications.Read more
UCB - Apply Direct
Apply directly to University College Birmingham and avoid UCAS charges and personal statements.Read more