Get your future back on track
If you're looking to apply for 2022 entry, you can also use our online application form above and select 2022/23 as the year of entry.
Find out more
Accommodation - places guaranteed
We guarantee accommodation for all students joining us through clearing in 2021.Accommodation
Find out more about our tuition fees and Student Finance options.Undergraduate fees
Hear from students who have applied to University College Birmingham through clearing.Student stories
When can I use clearing?
- It's available now until September each year.
- If you already have your exam results, but no offers, you can use clearing now.
- If you had conditional offers, but your exam results didn't go to plan, don't worry, you can use clearing from results day
Where can I find clearing vacancies?
I have accepted a place at another university, but would like to come to University College Birmingham
What is adjustment?
How do I add a clearing choice through UCAS?
How do I reply to a clearing offer on UCAS?
I don't want my firm choice, can I use clearing?
Where can I find my clearing number?
Why hasn't track updated?
Can I swap my firm and insurance choices now I've got my results?
I am holding a place at University College Birmingham, but wish to be released into clearing. What do I do?
What happens after I have been given an unconditional offer at University College Birmingham?
At the end of July you will receive your online welcome information for your chosen course. This includes the following:
- Welcome information containing lots of invaluable information about UCB
- Enrolment and induction information specifically for your course
- Uniform and equipment information you need for your course
- Specific course information
- Any pre-reading your year manager would like you to read before starting the course
- Information for courses that require a DBS check
- Information for courses that require a Fitness to Practise
Speak to current students
Who best for you to find out what it’s like to study at university than from current students? Ask questions about how they chose the right university, narrowed down their choices or what they enjoy about university. They are happy to answer all your questions.
Discover our full range of undergraduate courses at University College Birmingham.Read more
University of Birmingham accreditation
Many of our undergraduate and postgraduate courses delivered at University College Birmingham are accredited by the University of Birmingham.Read more
Supported by a £130 million investment in new campuses, equipment and resources, University College Birmingham's facilities are nothing short of world class.Read more