University College Birmingham is in the heart of Birmingham, a city with one of the youngest, most diverse populations in Europe – not to mention more than 65,000 students.
Not only are we Europe’s leading specialist in management courses for the culinary arts, hospitality and tourism management, but we are also situated in the heart of one of Britain’s most vibrant cities. Our students enjoy the best of both worlds, academic and cultural.
Our vocational degree courses, experienced tutors and strong links with business give students the skills they need to tackle a career in a range of rapidly expanding industries. As well as excellent tuition, we pride ourselves on being a friendly place to study. As specialists, we are not a huge university: our facilities are spread over three sites within a few minutes' walk of each building.
Students are never just a number at UCB: our doors are always open to help and support you throughout your studies. In short, as a learning and life experience, UCB is hard to match.
Please find the entry level requirements below for students from Azerbaijan. If your qualification is not showing here, or you would like more information, please contact our International team by completing our enquiry form or by telephone +441216041040.
- Completed Bachelor (Bakalavr) degree at a recognised institution, with an average score of 3.5 out of 5 or a minimum grade of 65% or above or
- Specialist diploma (Diplomu) at a recognised institution, with an average score of 3.5 out of 5 or a minimum grade of 65% or above or
- Masters (Magistr) - Average grade of at least 3.25 out of 5
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited higher education institution with an average score of at least 3.25 out of 5
- Completed one year of a degree level study as a minimum at a recognised institution, with an average score of at least 3.5 out of 5 or
- Pass in suitable UK foundation studies course
- Students who have completed the International Foundation Programme from ITAS Group with a GPA of 4.0
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited higher education institution with an average score of at least 3.0 out of 5
Specific entry requirements
Please be aware we have a small number of courses that have specific entry requirements. The above entry requirements are guidance for suitability for the majority of our course portfolio. Please do check the specific entry requirements for the course you are interested in before applying. . If you would like more information, please contact our International team by completing our enquiry form or by telephone at +441216041040.
English language requirements
University College Birmingham requires that you complete an English Proficiency qualification. This will ensure that your English skills prepare you adequately for studies in the UK. For a list of qualifications accepted please click here.
Post Study Work Visa
The UK Government has confirmed that the Graduate Immigration "Post Study Work" Route will open on 1 July 2021. The route will allow the UK to retain the brightest and the best international students to contribute to society and the economy post-study.
The route allows international students who complete a degree at undergraduate level or above in the summer of 2021 the opportunity to apply to stay in the UK to work or look for work at any skill level for two years.
This is excellent news for our students, who will have the opportunity to gain experience and build on their careers in the UK after graduating. Our hired@UCB careers, employability and placements service can support you to gain work experience during your studies at University College Birmingham.
For specific enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org