Hospitality apprenticeship at The Cross, Kenilworth
Read time: approx 1 mins
Passionate about hospitality? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Cross , Kenilworth is looking for a Food and Beverage Service Apprentice to learn while they earn in their Michelin star establishment.
This pub restaurant, which was recently awarded a Michelin Star, is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Food and Beverage Service Apprentice to work alongside their talented front of house team.
Working under the guidance of the Restaurant Manager, this is a great opportunity for an aspiring front of house staff member to learn their trade and flourish in one of Warwickshire’s most popular pub restaurants.
The ideal candidate will train and learn the following:
- To set up tables for service
- To wait on during service
- To have full knowledge of the dishes you are serving including preparation, ingredients, methods and allergies.
- To serve wine and have a basic/intermediate knowledge of the wine list
- To be able to clear tables effectively and professionally
- To exercise the excellent customer care
The Cross, Kenilworth is owned by the ‘Godfather of Hospitality’ Andreas Antona. The Head Chef is Adam Bennett, who represents the UK in the prestigious worldwide Bocuse d’Or competition.
How to apply
For more information on this post, or to apply, please click here (you must be registered and logged in to apply). The closing date for applications is Thursday 1st January 2015 with interviews commencing Monday 12th January.