Moss House, 3 Holland Street, Birmingham, B3 1QH
Excellent teaching goes hand-in-hand with excellent facilities that reflect demand from industry and are complete with the very latest equipment and resources. Our new £44 million Moss House campus encompasses exactly this.
Moss House is the latest phase of a £160 million investment into the University since 2014 and features a host of cutting-edge facilities for everything from nursing and social work to physiotherapy and sport and fitness.
Three years in the making to ensure the University continues to deliver the very best learning experience, the four-storey campus can be found at the junction of George Street and Holland Street, a stone’s throw from our three other campuses and a 10 minutes walk from Birmingham city centre.
"We pride ourselves on our vocational degree courses that prepare graduates for real-life work in growing industries and sectors. Moss House will play a huge part in preparing our students for their placements and future careers and reinforce our commitment to widening participation in education."
- The Guild of Students' office
- 35-metre indoor running track for assessing speed and performance
- Cutting-edge gym, injury and massage clinics
- Human Performance Laboratory with top-range anti-gravity treadmill
- Six-bed replica hospital ward with integrated filming and audio equipment
- Health hub with simulation manikins and replica community care environments
- Three 100-seat lecture theatres
- Seminar and private meeting rooms
- Break-out spaces for informal catch-ups with colleagues and lecturers
- ThinkSpace glazed study pods to discuss projects and mind-map ideas
- Exhibition space to showcase to assessors and prospective employers
- Hired careers, employability and placements service
- Enterprise Hive service to help budding entrepreneurs with start-ups
- The Dining Room restaurant with on-trend industrial pizza oven
- The Living Room coffee shop and spacious courtyard
- All campus waste recycled or processed into energy to assist in providing electricity to around 30,000 local homes within the county
- Designated electric vehicle charging points
- Photovoltaic solar panels, recycling stations, smart lighting, sensor and timer taps to minimise water waste
- Landscaped, biodiverse courtyard
Come and visit us on one of our open days, where you can find out more about our courses, our facilities and speak to current students and staff.Read more
Supported by a £160 million investment in new campuses, equipment and resources, University College Birmingham's facilities are nothing short of world class.Read more
Our halls of accommodation, The Maltings, is located at the heart of Birmingham, close to our campuses and a wealth of shops, restaurants and bars.Read more
University College Birmingham is home to 7,500 students on a wide range of programmes, from apprenticeships and college courses to degrees and postgraduate qualifications.Read more
Join our global community of more than 1,400 students from over 60 countries. Our international team will help make your application and arrival as smooth as possible.Read more