As a member of our community, you can access a range of benefits and support to help you achieve your career and personal goals
Our Careers and Employability Service - Hired, is here to support you for up to five years after graduation. They can help you with the following:
- Support with CVs, Cover Letters and Applications
- Information for job searching and useful careers websites
- Access to practice psychometric tests (Hired Connect)
- Notification of recruitment fairs and employer presentations
- Notifications of roles through Hired Connect and email.
Hired Connect is an online employability portal you will also have access to. To access the Hired portal after graduation, follow these steps:
- Log into the UCB portal using your student credentials.
- Click on the "Hired Connect" link located within the portal.
- If you have already graduated, enter your personal email address to access the Hired Connect platform.
- Once you finish your course, ensure to update your email address with your personal email address to continue accessing the platform.
To learn more about the services available to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're thinking of starting your own business, we can help! Our Enterprise Incubator is the home of our support for business start-ups and includes guidance and advice on starting your business, accessing funding and key skills sessions. Join the many alumni who have launched successful businesses with our help.
As an alumnus, you can enjoy discounted access to the state-of-the-art gym at Moss House. For only £120 per year, you can stay fit and healthy with our top-quality equipment. Find out more about our gym.
Marks and Certificates
Whether you're a former student who needs to replace vital documents, or a current student who wants to know what you will receive when you complete your studies, you w…Read more
Share your story
We would love to know what you have been up to since you graduated from University College Birmingham and so would your former colleagues and friends.Read more
We offer a variety of postgraduate qualifications (MA/MSc, PGDip/PGCert, pre-masters) in areas including education, hospitality, culinary arts, business and sport.Read more
University College Birmingham’s commitment to vocational education, from apprenticeships through to Masters Degrees, means we actively promote engagement with business across a…Read more
Graduate Outcomes Survey
The Graduate Outcomes survey is a statutory, national survey managed by the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA). It captures information on what graduates are d…Read more