Welcome to Moss House
Moss House, 3 Holland Street, Birmingham, B3 1QH
Excellent teaching goes hand-in-hand with excellent facilities that reflect demand from industry and are complete with the very latest equipment and resources. Our new £44 million Moss House campus encompasses exactly this.
Moss House is the latest phase of a £130 million investment into the University since 2014 and features a host of cutting edge facilities for everything from nursing and social work to physiotherapy and sport and fitness.
Three years in the making to ensure the University continues to deliver the very best learning experience, the four-storey campus can be found at the junction of George Street and Holland Street, a stone’s throw from our three other campuses and 10 minutes’ walk from Birmingham city centre.
- The Guild of Students' office
- 35-metre indoor running track for assessing speed and performance
- Cutting-edge gym, injury and massage clinics
- Human Performance Laboratory with top-range anti-gravity treadmill
- Six-bed replica hospital ward with integrated filming and audio equipment
- Health hub with simulation manikins and replica community care environments
- Three 100-seat lecture theatres
- Seminar and private meeting rooms
- Break-out spaces for informal catch-ups with colleagues and lecturers
- ThinkSpace glazed study pods to discuss projects and mind-map ideas
- Exhibition space to showcase to assessors and prospective employers
- hired@UCB careers, employability and placements service
- Enterprise Hive service to help budding entrepreneurs with start-ups
- The Dining Room restaurant with on-trend industrial pizza oven
- The Living Room coffee shop and spacious courtyard
We pride ourselves on our vocational degree courses that prepare graduates for real-life work in growing industries and sectors. Moss House will play a huge part in preparing our students for their placements and future careers and reinforce our commitment to widening participation in education.
- All campus waste recycled or processed into energy to assist in providing electricity to around 30,000 local homes within the county
- Designated electric vehicle charging points
- Photovoltaic solar panels, recycling stations, smart lighting, sensor and timer taps to minimise water waste
- Landscaped, biodiverse courtyard
How to find Moss House
Click here to view our campus map. For directions, please click here.