Hired newsletter: Issue 6 2019
Hello alumni! Welcome to your UCBeyond 2019 Sports and Creative Services newsletter!
In this newsletter, we will be showing you all the support you can receive from us here in Hired for 5 years following your graduation. In addition, success stories from our previous students so you can see where their course has taken them since graduating from UCB!
First things first… why is it important to be a part of our Alumni network?
You will receive:
- Regular updates on job opportunities, employer events and careers fairs.
- Reduced gym membership for UCB gym facilities (New gym at Moss House coming 2020), access to our spa, restaurants, cakes & bakes and Enterprise Hive. Please email email@example.com with the subject ‘Gym Membership’
- 5 years careers support! Including: advice and guidance, CV, Cover Letter, Applications, Psychometric testing and assessment centre preparation.
- Venue & meeting room hire
Would you like to share your story with UCB and current students? We would love to hear what you are up to now! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact number, email address, the course you studied, which year you graduated and what you are currently up to!
Meet Moss House and their state-of-the-art gym facilities!
Providing the most relevant, up-to-date experience, the new sports facilities will include:
- 35 – metre indoor running track for speed and strength work, overlooking a courtyard
- High performance and conditioning suite with training laboratory
- State-of-the-art gym
- Latest equipment, from treadmills and strength to cardio
More than 20 Specialist Hair and Media Make – up degree students had the fantastic opportunity to work with Birmingham’s oldest and largest operatic society for their production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Alexandra Theatre.
They took part in several tasks, ranging from taking care of hair and make-up through to sculpting and casting prosthetic noses for the dastardly child catcher!
As UCB Alumni, you can use our services for up to 5 years following your graduation. You can use Hired Connect to:
- Earn extra cash by finding part time work
- Find your future career by using the job search option
- Employability support in regards to CVs, cover letters, applications and more
- Search upcoming school specific and career events
- Book an appointment with a careers advisor
Follow Hired on Social Media! We want you to keep in touch with us! For regular updates on job opportunities, employer visits to UCB and events that may interest you please follow us on social media!
Keep in touch
We love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com
- You can update your details
- Find out which events interest you
- Tell us about your successes
- Find out how to engage with current UCB students as a mentor or inspirational speaker