How to Secure your Place at UCB
You have two choices:
- If you have already applied through UCAS, then follow the steps below ‘Already applied through UCAS’
- If you have not previously applied via UCAS then you can apply direct. See below ‘Apply direct to UCB’
Already applied through UCAS
If you've already applied via UCAS and haven't managed to secure a place, you can apply via clearing from July.
Apply direct to UCB
(We will submit your application to UCAS on your behalf)
UCB Direct allows prospective students who are interested in applying for September 2018 to apply direct (free of charge) without having to complete lengthy and sometimes complex application forms.
To apply direct to UCB, you must satisfy the following criteria before selecting option one or two:
- You only wish to apply to UCB (if you would like to apply to more than one institution, you must apply via UCAS)
- You must be a UK or EU applicant for residency purposes
- You must not have previously applied via UCAS this year (we will complete this on your behalf)
Option one - I have my results and I haven’t applied through UCAS
Option two - I am waiting for my results and I haven’t applied through UCAS
Option three - apply through UCAS