Apply via UCAS
Already applied through UCAS?
If you've already applied via UCAS and haven't managed to secure a place, you can apply via clearing from July.
What questions will I be asked when I call UCB?
When you call the UCB clearing hotline, it is important that we speak to you, rather than your parent, guardian or teacher.
Questions you are likely to be asked are:
- Have you applied through UCAS?
- What is your Personal UCAS ID number?
- Confirm your contact details? i.e. name, email address and phone number
- What course are you interested in at UCB?
- What qualifications and grades do you have?
- Do you have any work experience?
- Are you looking for accommodation at UCB?
- Have you applied for your student finance yet?