It's not too late to apply
Applications for 2019 entry
The UCAS deadline may have passed, but it's still not too late to secure your place at University College Birmingham for courses starting this September.
Select your level of entry below to find out more.
What's it like to study at UCB?
- Many of our degree courses are accredited by the University of Birmingham
- We are Europe’s leading specialist for hospitality and Culinary arts courses
- We are situated in the heart of the city so everything is on your door step
- We are a small and highly supportive university
- Students are never just a number at UCB: our doors are always open to help and support you throughout your studies
- We are ranked fourth out of 105 institutions in the sector wide Postgraduate Taught Experience survey 2018
- Our Business courses are affiliated to the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Chartered Management Institute (CIM)
In short, as a learning and life experience, UCB is hard to match.
Our open days are designed to give you as much information as possible about the University, the course you are interested in studying and our superb facilities. They are a great opportunity to get an insight into our unique atmosphere. Click the link below to book your place.
Undergraduate - Saturday 29 June, 11am - 3pm