The International Student Centre (ISC)
The ISC provides support and help for international and EU students. Our team can help you prepare to come to the UK and will support you during your studies at UCB. This service is free and is available to all prospective students and current students at UCB.
We are looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you as a student at UCB. Coming to live and study in another country is a huge decision for you and you may find there are times when being in a different culture is very exciting and enjoyable, but at other times you may miss the things that are familiar to you. The ISC is here to help you, both when things are going well and not so well. We want you to make the ISC your first point of contact for any concerns you may have.
We offer the following services:
- Student visa applications (both within and beyond the UK)
- Immigration issues during your studies
- Living in the UK issues
- General welfare advice
- Letters for banks and landlords confirming your status as a student
- Queries regarding admission offers
- International Study exchange opportunities
- Future study opportunities
The ISC works closely with other University departments that teach or support international students so as to ensure you have the best possible experience.
You can find the ISC located on the 2nd floor of The Link.