Registration and Enrolment Week
For international students, this will take place 16 - 20 September.
We need to register you as a UCB student and enrol you onto your programme. Once you are registered and enrolled, for several days we will provide a series of orientation activities that will introduce you to the UK, Birmingham, UCB and your fellow students. These activities are always very popular; our international students always say how much they enjoyed the orientation activities, and how very helpful these were too.
During this week you can also register with a doctor and open a bank account.
What do international students need to bring to registration and enrolment?
- Evidence of entry qualifications - certificates and transcripts (originals)
- Copy of the CAS statement (for international students only)
- Four passport-size photographs
- Passport and visa (please prepare a photocopy of each)
- Your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) once collected in Birmingham (for international students only)