Airport Welcome: Our Meet and Greet Service
University College Birmingham will offer you a warm welcome from the moment you arrive in the UK.
On certain dates throughout the year, we will have University representatives in the arrival halls at Birmingham International Airport to meet new students when they land. If you are flying into another UK airport then coach services run frequently to Birmingham Airport which you can book through www.nationalexpress.com. If you are using this service, when booking please indicate it next to your time of arrival on the booking form. E.g 14:00 (National Express)
Our representatives will escort you to pre-arranged transportation, which will take you to your halls of residence or to the University campus if you prefer.
There are designated dates and times when this service will be available to you once you have received an unconditional offer to study at University College Birmingham.
We offer this service between 8am - 10pm on the following dates:
- 19th & 20th January 2019 (Booked by Monday 14th January 2019)
- 25th June 2019 (Block 1 Pre-Sessional Summer English) (Book by Monday 17th June 2019)
- 20th & 21st July 2019 (Block 2 Pre-Sessional Summer English) (Book by Monday 15th July 2019)
- 31st August & 1st September 2019- (Book by Monday 26th August 2019)
- 7th & 8th September 2019– (Book by Monday 2nd September 2019)
- 14th & 15th September 2019 – (Book by Monday 9th September 2019)
In some instances we are able to accommodate alternative dates. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Please note there is a deadline to apply for the service, which is set roughly one week before the arrival date. Places are subject to availability. We will of course work to accommodate all students requesting the service but early submissions are recommended.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.