Incoming Erasmus+ and International Exchange Students
University College Birmingham has long played host to exchange students from our partner institutions in the EU and worldwide.
Study at University College Birmingham
Before You Arrive
Orientation and Enrolment
- Orientation Programme for Erasmus Students
- Semester 1 and Full Year - to follow in due course.
The choice of modules depends on your course of study at your home institution.
- 2020/2021 Semester 1 module list – will be available in July/August 2020
- 2020/2021 Semester 1 module description booklet – will be available in July/August
- 2020/2021 Semester 2 module list – will be available in November 2020
- 2020/2021 Semester 2 module description booklet – will be available in November 2020
Please note that students will be able to study no more than 3 core modules totalling 30 ECTS per semester.
All students who are enrolled at UCB will be provided with premium Grammarly accounts.This software will enable students to proof-read and correct their work before submitting.