Well done to Rusty Ahearne for winning our last newsletter’s Your Favourite Lunch competition!
Rusty sent a detailed answer harking back to one of his best moments at UCB. Thank you to all who entered the competition. It was great to see many entries around your favourite meals at UCB.
Are you ready for the next competition?
For this particular competition, we would like to see photographs of your memories at University College Birmingham, Birmingham College of Food, Tourism and Creative Studies, the College of Food and Domestic Arts, or whichever name you may have known us by while studying here. Photographs could be of a particular achievement, of you together with friends, or anything you feel captures the time you spent studying with us.
We will gather a panel of judges who will review all entries for the competition and they will unanimously pick a photograph that best captures your memories and the winner will receive a £50 Amazon Voucher!
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside your full name, contact number, course studied and year you graduated! We wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing your photos!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to alumni of UCB only.
- By entering the competition you give permission to take part in publicity relating to this competition, including promotion on social media
- Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prize, impossible due to reasons beyond the University’s control. The university reserves the right to vary or amend the competition and prize.
- To be eligible to win, you must submit your answer with your name, contact number, course studied and the year you graduated to email@example.com
- The deadline for the the competition is Thursday 31st January 2019, 12pm. Winners will be contacted shortly after.
- By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions