Why take on an apprentice
Why you should take on an apprentice is two-fold.
To support the next generation and be supported in your individual business needs.
Apprentices can prove absolutely invaluable to a business, according to UK employers, from improving your bottom line to growing your talent, filling a skills gap and motivating colleagues.
Crucially, apprenticeship programmes are designed by employers, so are focused on relevant skills, knowledge and behaviours that can really benefit your business.
What employers say...
In a nutshell
- Apprenticeships can improve staff motivation and business performance
- Apprentices feeling valued = improved confidence, loyalty and productivity
- Enhance your corporate image – customers, potential employees and stakeholders will recognise you invest in the training and development of existing staff and\or new recruits
- Improve working conditions through apprentices’ good practice in health and safety set out by the Apprenticeship Framework
- Government support, dependant on business size, current pay bill and age of apprentice
UK businesses consider skills shortages and recruitment challenges a bigger threat to productivity and performance and apprenticeships can be a much more strategic approach to workforce development.
Interested in finding out more about how we can help with your apprenticeships? Contact us:
By telephone: 0121 232 4091 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org