Aiming for a 2:1 or above?
Read time: approx 1 mins
Classification session – Tuesday 10th March, 4pm - 6pm
Are you aiming for a 2:1 or 1st class degree classification? If so, Tuesday's session is perfect for you.
This session has been developed to help you:
• Understand the criteria used to assess students work in higher education.
• Demystify the attributes of good quality submissions.
• Develop confidence to aspire you to achieve higher level classifications
• Draw on examples of effective and ineffective writing practice when developing essay, report and extended project work
• Channel your judgements, ideas, perceptive comments, industry observations in a way which is supported through effective use of references so as to develop persuasive argument
The session is held in room 806, Summer Row. No booking is required.