Our Sports Careers Fair is going virtual
Listen to employers from the sports industry who will be promoting their part/full time, graduate, voluntary and placement opportunities.
- The Gym – 10:30-11am
- Fit 4 Schools – 11-11:30am
- Aston Villa Foundation – 11:30am-12pm
- Armed Forces Careers Office (Royal Air Force) – 12-12:30pm
- Armed Forces Careers Office (Army) – 12:30-1pm
- BREAK – 1-1:30pm
- Careers In Sports – 1:30-2pm
- Urban – 2-2:30pm
- Sport 4 Life – 2:30-3pm
- Pure Gym – 15:00-15:30
- UCB Services: Enterprise Hive - 15:30-15:45
- UCB Services: Marketing Team - 15:45-16:00
Plan for the day
The employer will conduct their PowerPoint presentation for 20 minutes at their allocated time. They will talk about their company, what they look for from an employee and the vacancies they are currently recruiting for. This will be followed with a 10 minute Q&A session, where you will be able to ask any questions you may have.
Please register your attendance for this event by clicking 'register for this event' via the hiredConnect event page here. Please ensure you are available to attend on the date and relevant times for the talks you wish to listen to.
If you need to enter and leave the session between employers, please ensure your microphone is switched off so you do not disturb the person talking. You may end up entering a talk while the previous employer is still presenting so please be patient and professional when entering the session.