Calling all students enjoying their first, second or even third Freshers’ Week at UCB: we’ve got a very special request for you.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to tell us what you've enjoyed most about your first week (or first week back) at UCB via social media, whether that be a tweet, or a photo or video shared on Instagram or Facebook. The more creative, the better!
So if you want to get your hands on a #MissionUCB survival kit, as well as other top prizes, simply enter before 10 October 2017.
How do I enter?
Post your entry on our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram page including #MissionUCB. Please read our terms and conditions below before submitting your entry.
#MissionUCB survival kit:
- A notepad – to keep a record of key findings
- A portable charger – so you can always communicate with other #MissionUCB agents on the go
- A branded UCB water Bottle – because being a #MissionUCB agent is thirsty work
- A UCB hoody – for when you are undercover
- A UCB Lanyard – so you never let your ID card out of sight
The winner will also receive the following prizes:
- A pair of tickets to a gig of your choice (up to the value of £150)
- A meal for 4 people at Pho in Grand Central, Birmingham (up to the value of £80)
We will also pick one runner up who will win:
- A meal for 2 at brand new Birmingham restaurant Canal House (up to the value of £50)
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to students of UCB only.
- The closing date is 12pm on Monday 16 October 2017. The winners will be notified shortly after.
- Any images/photographs/videos submitted must be of an appropriate nature. Failure to do so could result in disciplinary action.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images/videos they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject(s).
- By entering the competition you give your permission for the images/videos to be used.
- You must be the sole owner of the copyright of all images/videos entered. It is the legal responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they legally comply with copyright legislation.
- You may submit multiple entrees, however there will only be one winning photo/tweet per entrant.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Prizes are subject to change.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the University’s control. The University reserves the right to vary or amend the competition and prizes.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.