Birmingham enjoys a buzzing nightlife scene that matches the city’s size and status with a diverse range of cool clubs, live music venues and dedicated student party nights. The only problem you will have is deciding where to go.
Top 5 nightlife facts
- Broad Street boasts half a mile of clubs and bars including Risa, Revolution and Walkabout, playing host to special student nights
- Superclubs including the O2 Academy stage nights with top DJs and other big name acts including Years & Years, Major Lazer and Jess Glynne.
- Brindleyplace is packed full of trendy bars – Slug & Lettuce, Pitcher & Piano and All Bar One, to name a few – with tantalising drinks selections and 2-for-1 cocktail offers.
- Digbeth is home to renowned venues including The Institute, Custard Factory and Rainbow Warehouse – perfect for students looking for an extraordinary night or a vibrant day rave.
- If you’re feeling flush, there are great cocktail bars including Gingers Bar, The Jekyll & Hyde, Nuvo - and the Laurent Perrier Champagne Bar on the 25th floor of The Cube.