Full-Time Tuition Fees and Finance
If you are a UK/EU student enrolling on a Foundation Degree or a BA/BSc at University College Birmingham in 2016/17, your fee for this academic year will be £8,830.
If you are a UK/EU student enrolling on a Foundation Degree or a BA/BSc at University College Birmingham in 2017/18, your fee for this academic year will be £9,076.
- This is a yearly fee, and will increase with inflation in subsequent years.
- If you are an English or EU student studying your first higher education qualification, you can apply for a tuition fee loan from the Student Loans Company. You will not start repaying this loan until you leave the course and are earning over £21,000 a year.
- If you live in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you should apply to Student Finance Wales, Student Finance Northern Ireland, or SAAS. The loans and grants available to you will differ from those available from Student Finance England.
- You may be eligible for one or more of our fee waivers. This could substantially reduce your tuition fee.
- UCB does not charge for 24 or 48 week placements.
Please follow the links below to find out more information about finance: