Entry requirements for students from Pakistan
- A 2 year degree with good overall grades achieved
- Students with a HSC qualification will be required to take a Foundation Course before proceeding to an undergraduate degree
- Advanced entry to certain undergraduate degree programmes may be possible for students who hold a UK HND in a relevant subject
- A first class 4 year undergraduate degree with grades of 60%.
- A first class 3 year degree plus a master’s degree.
- A 2-3 Year degree with 55% minimum or 2.7 GPA plus a 1 or 2 Year Masters Degree at 55%
If your qualification is not covered above or you do not meet the set criteria please contact us and we will see how we can assist you.
For more information contact:
Mrs RimaUK Mobile: 0044 7462958734
Pakistan Mobile: 0092 306 5560134
HR Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Offices in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan and Peshawar
HR Head Office Islamabad
Mr Shahid Rauf (Director)
HR Consultants (Pvt) Ltd.
35, 1st Floor Beverely Center Blue Area
Postal Code: 44000
56G Jinnah AvenueIslamabad