Entry requirements for students from Oman
International Foundation Diploma
- Students who have a 60% pass in their Tanawiya Amma (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) can apply for the International Foundation Program; you must also have an IELTS score of 5.0.
- Students who have a 2 year Diploma from a recognised institution can be accepted on to the first year of a degree programme.
- Applicants holding 'A' Level Certificates will be considered against the standard UCAS tariff for any Undergraduate Degree programme applied for.
- Applicants holding the International Baccalaureate with a minimum score of 24 will be considered against the standard UCAS tariff for any Undergraduate Degree programme applied for.
- Those holding an Associate degree or Higher Advanced Dioploma in a relevant subject may be considered for advanced entry.
3 year Honours degree with a 1st Class or 2nd Class can get direct entry onto a Masters course.
If your qualification is not covered above or you do not meet the set criteria please contact us and we will see how we can assist you.
For further information please contact the UCB International Student Centre at email@example.com