Have a passion for cooking?
If you have just finished your GCSEs and are not sure what to do next University College Birmingham has a limited number of places available on our two-year chef course starting in September 2016. Previously known as Birmingham College of Food, UCB has an outstanding reputation worldwide and many of our students develop successful careers working in a variety of areas:
- Five star restaurants and hotels in the UK and overseas
- Cruise ships and the entertainment industry
- Contract catering at exhibition centres, festivals, sporting events and weddings
- Butler to the Royal household and celebrities around the world
- Set up their own businesses
- Recipe development for large retailers
There is a strong demand for well-trained chefs and excellent promotion prospects for hard-working professionals with commitment and flair. Our Chef Cookery Courses will equip you with the practical skills and knowledge to work across a variety of sectors in the catering and food service industries, from event catering to fine dining restaurants.