College Open Days
Fancy a “behind-the-scenes” look at UCB - and see what it’s like to study here?
Register for our college open day by clicking the link below and we’ll send you a VIP backstage pass.
Our next open days
Monday 13 March, 4pm - 7pm
Your VIP backstage pass
After you have registered, your VIP pass will be sent out in the post to you a couple of weeks before the open day. It will tell you which site to report to – either Summer Row or Richmond House (on Newhall Street).
The pass gives you and your guests access to:
- A tour of our facilities and a free lunch
- Live demonstrations from our cookery, bakery and hair & beauty students
- Advice and information on study support, transport costs, English & maths qualifications, careers etc
- Access to our magic mirror photobooth – ideal for your first college “selfie”
- Everyone who attends the open day will also be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Bullring gift card and a UCB hoodie!
Please note that for any bookings made after Monday 6 March, your backstage pass will be given to you at the open day.
We offer practical courses in the following areas:
- Professional cookery
- Food service
- Food techonology
- Hospitality and events
- Health & Social Care
- Hair & make-up
- Beauty therapy
- Travel & Tourism
Apply for a course on the day
You can apply to join a course at the open day, which runs from 11am - 3pm. To do so, you will need to bring the following if possible:
- Work experience report
- Year 10/11 report
- A piece of coursework
- Attendance report
If you have already left school, you will need to bring the following if possible:
- A reference from your previous school/college or employer
- Copies of your qualifications
If you have any questions you can contact us:
By telephone: 0121 232 4300
By email: email@example.com