College Open Days
Fancy a “behind-the-scenes” look at UCB - and see what it’s like to study here?
Register for our college open day by clicking the link below and we’ll send you a VIP backstage pass.
Our next open days
Saturday 21 January, 11am - 3pm
Your VIP backstage pass
Once you have registered for the open day, you will be sent your VIP pass by post. It will tell you which site to report to – either Summer Row or Richmond House (on Newhall Street).
The pass gives you and your guests access to:
- A tour of our facilities and a free lunch
- Live demonstrations from our cookery, bakery and hair & beauty students
- Advice and information on study support, transport costs, English & maths qualifications, careers etc
- Access to our “Magic Mirror” photo booth – ideal for your first college “selfie”
Apply for a course on the day
You can apply to join a course at the open day, which runs from 11am - 3pm. To do so, you will need to bring the following if possible:
- Work experience report
- Year 10/11 report
- A piece of coursework
- Attendance report
If you have already left school, you will need to bring the following if possible:
- A reference from your previous school/college or employer
- Copies of your qualifications
If you have any questions you can contact us:
By telephone: 0121 232 4300
By email: email@example.com