College Open Days
Thank you for considering University College Birmingham to continue your studies after you leave school.
UCB offers post-16 courses as well as degrees which means it is an exciting place to study with fantastic, university-standard facilities.
We offer courses in the following areas:
- Health and social care
- Professional chef
- Hospitality and events
- Food and beverage service
- Specialist make-up
- Beauty therapy
- Travel and tourism
For a full list of the courses we offer, visit our A-Z of courses.
Our next open days
Saturday 26 November, 11am-3pm
Saturday 21 January, 11am - 3pm
Why should you attend an open day?
- To introduce you to life at UCB, and to look around our fantastic facilities
- To meet current students who can provide a real insight into the courses we offer
- To find out about placement opportunities and residential visits included within many of our courses
- To find out about the careers available on successful completion of your studies
UCB is a friendly, supportive institution and a large number of school-leavers who successfully apply here like it so much they choose to stay on and progress to studying degrees, learning valuable new skills to give them a further advantage in the jobs market.
Whatever your goals, our open days an ideal opportunity to meet the staff and students on the course you are interested in – and maybe take part in one of our fun have-a-go sessions.
View the open day booklet for more details on what the day involves.
What you will need to bring
You can apply to join a course at the open day. To do so, you will need to bring the following:
- Work experience report
- Year 10/11 report
- A piece of coursework
- Attendance report
If you have already left school, you will need to bring the following:
- A reference from your previous school/college or employer
- Copies of your qualifications
If you have any questions you can contact us:
By telephone: 0121 232 4300
By email: email@example.com