UCB Business Support
UCB works in partnership with regional, national and international businesses and is focused on adding value through skills and learning. Working across a wide range of service industries, such as hospitality, tourism, food development, catering, bakery, beauty therapy, media make-up and sports therapy; we offer management programmes across all of these areas as well as business enterprise, early years and primary education, health and social care, events, digital marketing and much more.
We deliver excellent teaching and learning that fully prepares our students for the challenges they will face when they enter the world of work. We can only do this by understanding the needs of the employers in the sectors we serve and by working in partnership to build the skills, the creativity and the passion needed to help your business to thrive and to ensure UCB students go on to have successful and rewarding careers.
UCB can help your business to attract, train and retain highly skilled and motivated staff by:
- promoting your business and your career opportunities to our students either directly by you coming in to meet/present to our students or by advertising vacancies through our Jobshop
- delivering Apprenticeships from Intermediate up to Higher Apprenticeships which means your staff earn and learn whilst you develop a skilled workforce and benefit from higher retention rates
- provide skilled temporary or seasonal staff through our Unitemps agency which has over 4,500 students and alumni registered
- working together to give students essential work experience so that they are industry ready when they graduate and can help your business from day one
- helping you to inspire the next generation of innovators within your sector
Stay informed of news, updates and events - view our latest edition of the employers newsletter.
For further information on how UCB can help your business, contact either:
- email@example.com – the hired@UCB team deliver the careers, employability, placement and enterprise support for UCB students
- Or call 0121 232 4322 and speak to Natasha Lawson-Hollingsworth, Employer Engagement Officer.