Our former students’ association with the UCB community extends well beyond the last lecture and graduation. Many alumni are actively engaged with the University and return to share their experiences or offer students work experiences with their companies and organisations.
Similarly, there are a number of ways we can help you following graduation through hired@UCB, which is our careers and employability centre.
hired@UCB is responsible for delivering the University’s careers and employability services and provides alumni with support for up to five years after successful completion of their course.
We can help you with:
- Access to our online Job Shop
- Access to useful careers websites
- Access to practice psychometric tests
- Notification of recruitment fairs and employer presentations
For more information about the services available to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni Gym Membership
The gym at Richmond House offers state of the art equipment to meet all fitness needs. We offer alumni access to the gym for only £80 for one year’s membership.
Members can also:
- Book a sports hall at weekends for activities including: five-a-side football, basketball, badminton and table tennis.
- Use a jacuzzi or the sauna and steam room
Opening times (subject to change) are 12.30pm-8.30pm Monday and Tuesday, 12.30pm-6.30pm Wednesday to Friday.
If you are interested in this offer, contact email@example.com stating GYM MEMBERSHIP as the subject.